get in

Thursday 17 November 2011

Sex Advice: Man wanting to improve performance during oral sex

Sex Advice: Man wanting to improve performance during oral sex

Question. I am a 26-year-old man and my girlfriend is 25. We enjoy a very healthy physical relationship. Sometimes when she performs oral sex on me I ejaculate within one-two minutes. Then I feel bad about it. But when we are trying normal sexual positions such as the woman-on-top or the missionary position, it takes me a good six-seven minutes to come. I have tried the stop-and-start method and it has helped me to improve. Can you please suggest medication I can take to improve my performance during oral sex?
Answer. You are doing well. Practise a little more on the stop-and-start technique and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clicke below for more

click here for more